quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010


Did I ever tell you how you live in me?Every waking moment, even in my dreams.And if all this talk is crazy,And you don't know what I mean,Does it really matter?Just as long as I believe...

I will love again,Though my heart is breaking.I will love again,Stronger than before.I will love again, Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you,Heaven only knows...I will love again.

People never tell you the way they truly feel,I would die for you gladly, If I knew it was for real.So if all this talk sounds crazy,Or if the words don't come out right,Does it really matter?If it gets me through this night...

I will love again,Though my heart is breaking.I will love again,Stronger than before.I will love again, Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you,Heaven only knows...

If I'm true to myself,Nobody else can take the place of you,But I've got to move on,Tell me what else can I do...

I will love again,Though my heart is breaking.I will love again,Stronger than before.I will love again, Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you,Heaven only knows...I will love again.

I will love again...I will love again...I will love again...One day I know I will love again?You can't stop me from loving again,Breathing again, feeling againI know one day I'll love again...

Nenhum comentário: